WRITING out your thoughts and emotions in POETRY form is very THERAPEUTIC


Society should take their mental health just as seriously as their physical well being.  One way to take better care of yourself mentally is to "let it all out and purge it from your system by getting it off your chest" and redirect any built up frustrations you may have in more constructive ways, and finding different creative outlets to express your emotions, such as writing poetry.  

Award winning poet, activist and songwriter Darrell Herbert certainly feels that "writing poetry" is certainly a very therapeutic way to process your emotions, temper anger, and redirect your feelings to make you stronger.

Writing poems is a great way to process your thoughts and feelings, and "get it off your chest".  

Follow Darrell Herbert on Facebook at this direct link
https://www.facebook.com/Darrell-Herbert-109952892755634/



Here is one of his recent poems to make you "feel better".
"Havoc's Rage"

People blind themselves seeking the bliss in ignorance
And in the process make themselves into robots that go with each and every new planned agenda.

The truth is dark and depressing, but it's something everyone needs to hear
The problem is they fear what the truth may befold on them

When I first started opening my eyes, I felt in a way superior to others
That I knew the truth, and they didn't
But the older I've gotten and hopefully wiser
I keep finding myself asking who actually has the truth
How sure can I be sure of any fact that I can't physically test or witness myself?
Of the things I am ninety-nine percent sure of is a very short list
And the sad part of that is even of those things that are without a doubt undeniably true
I can't convince someone else that it is true
There is no link I can give to my memory, and my testimony anyone can rightfully assume is a lie, or flawed

You can't fix the depressed if they think that their happy

Comments